CLINIC IS OPEN DURING LOCKDOWN!
Osteopaths are NHS Allied Health Professionals and as such have been able to remain open during the Covid lockdowns: coming to see me at Long Lane Osteopathy is a healthcare appointment under the current regulations.
There are stringent infection control protocols in place in clinic in order to comply with the advice and guidelines from Public Health England, the Institute of Osteopathy, and the General Osteopathic Council, and to make your visit to clinic as safe as possible. Some of these measures are listed below:
- Non-essential items have been removed from clinic in order to minimise sites of potential cross-contamination.
- All surfaces are sanitised after every appointment, and the floor is steam cleaned after every appointment too.
- Couch covers, pillow cases and fleece blankets are used for just one patient and are changed and laundered after each appointment.
- The clinic room is aired after every appointment to disperse any potentially aerosolised particles and, weather allowing, a window may be left open during your appointment in order to enhance airflow in the room.
- I wear a FFP2 face mask during each appointment and, depending upon circumstances and the techniques used at your appointment, I may also wear a face visor.